Returns of Glasses, Sunglasses and Prescription Glasses
- If you are not satisfied with your goods, you should notify us by email, letter, or phone as soon as you receive them and within 14 days.
- We will ask you to pack them securely and return them to us, at your cost and risk, in their original condition including all relevant security tags, cloths, bags, cases, guarantee cards and any enclosed literature within seven working days starting the day the goods have been received, together with your original receipt and original packing and we will refund your paid amount.
- Return postage costs will not be refunded.
- We are unable to refund cost of prescription lenses as these are a bespoke item to your individual prescription
- You should contact us immediately after receipt of any prescription lenses if you are experiencing difficulties when looking through the glasses and we advise without exception not to drive or use any appliances which could cause harm to you or others if you are experiencing any vision difficulties with your new glasses.
- In addition we would ask that you contact us immediately to discuss this with one of our qualified team of optometrists or opticians who will help and advise you further to the best of our professional ability with the prescription details you supplied to us and have been manufactured in good faith to your specifications.
- Please Note: please contact our returns department by email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by phone on 0449345235 with a complete description of your problem.
- You should send your Proof of Return to us by separate mail.
- Any damage or discrepancy with the goods supplied must be notified to us in writing and if necessary digital photographic evidence should be sent to us immediately and within 24 hours upon receipt of the goods. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- We endeavour to respond to any complaints made with 14 working days.
- Our packaging department at Optiwear.ie individually checks goods to confirm that they are in first-class condition and dispatches them by our chosen method of delivery. To ensure safe delivery we package the goods in protected strengthened Jiffy packing/Card Packaging.
For orders returned to us where the frames or sunglasses are not suitable (including our try before you buy option ) which do not have any tailor made extras such as prescription lenses, the refund value will be the original amount paid. This applies to all goods supplied including where free delivery of the outgoing order from us were supplied.